Monday, November 14, 2005

About Me

I think it would be easier to tell more about myself here rather than my profile. I am a student at the College of Engineering at the University of Iowa. I live off campus with my girlfriend, Lynzy, and our Jack Russel (Jack). I attended Valley High School in West Des Moines, IA and played every sport at one point, playing four years of basketball. I am an avid sports fan, cheering on my U of I Hawkeyes, Chicago Cubs, and Minnesota Vikings. If you made me pick an NBA team to root for I would say the Pistons but I prefer college ball. Here are a few of my favorite things

Dane Cook
Dane is the man!!! And if you think otherwise I will stab you in the jaw!! No but seriously you need to check out the greatest living comic, best there is, no questions.

Netflix
I am not afraid to admit I'm lazy. This service is great, movies in your mail, keep them as long as you have to, and when you send them back (in prepaid envelopes) they send you the next on your list. It is an especially great way to catch up on or watch TV series. Be sure to check out my other blog, Ryan's Rants on Film for my review of films I have rented through Netfilx (you can also view my queue). I recommend Band of Brothers, From the Earth to the Moon, Sports Night, Lois and Clark, Baseball or you can add me to your friends list.

No comments: